Monday, July 18, 2011

Playlist for 7/18/11

  1. Diablo Swing Orchestra - A Tapdancer's Dilemma
  2. Asrai - In Front of Me
  3. Pinback - Sherman
  4. Beirut - Elephant Gun
  5. sElf - Could You Love Me Now?
  6. Hot Chip - Over and Over
  7. Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
  8. Cibo Matto - Sugar Water
  9. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
  10. In This Moment - You Always Believed
  11. Dirty Projectors - Stillness Is the Move
  12. VAST - Touched
  13. Hybrid - Choke
  14. Metric - Black Sheep
  15. The Temper Trap - Down River
  16. Dresden Dolls - Dirty Business
  17. Greg Laswell - Your Ghost
  18. Optiganally Yours - Figaro
  19. The Paper Raincoat - Sympathetic Vibration
  20. Metisse - Boom Boom Ba
This is probably going to be my last playlist for a while, maybe ever.  It depends on if I get in the mood.  While I love these songs, the playlist is mostly filler for when I don't have the time, inclination, or inspiration to do an actual blog entry.  From now on, I'll just wait until I have one or all of those three components.

No comments:

Post a Comment