Monday, June 20, 2011

Playlist 6/20/11

Here's another playlist, generated from shuffling my MP3s on my PSP.  There's some good stuff here.

  1. Lullacry - Unchain
  2. Pinback - Boo
  3. The Blow - True Affection
  4. Cross My Heart - Infinity Doesn't Live Here Anymore
  5. Nina Gordon - Tonight and the Rest of My Life
  6. Team Sleep - Blvd Nights
  7. Systems Officer - Hael
  8. Ladyhawke - Manipulating Woman
  9. Outkast - Hey Ya
  10. Lacuna Coil - Stars
  11. Phoenix - One Time Too Many
  12. Placebo - Space Monkey
  13. The Hillary Step - No Good Reason
  14. Postal Service - Such Great Heights
  15. Tarja Turunen - Ciaran's Well
  16. Other Men - In This Wind
  17. Reggie and the Full Effect - Smith & 9th
  18. Jimmy Eat World - Over
  19. The Kite-Eating Tree - Hollywood Hates You
  20. Iced Earth - Behold the Wicked Child

2 comments:

  1. You're not a mainstream music kinda guy, are you? Talk about obscure-ish music. I'll check out the playlist, I'll tell you what songs I liked the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, definitely not mainstream. There are some mainstream songs I like, but for the most part I'm into stuff like on this list. Definitely give it a try. I'd love to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete